WILD ROSE OIL + NATURAL GLA
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
Rich in GLA (Gamma Linoliec Acid) and EFA (Essential Fatty Acids) our Wild Rose Super Hydrating Moisturizer is formulated with ingredients that work together synergistically to provide results. Wild Rose Oil penetrates deeply to feed skin while visibly brightening and improving skin’s texture, while providing both Omega-3 & 6 fatty acids. Wild Rose Oil also greatly helps to improve the appearance of the eye area!
We have added Vitamin C which is high in GLA and contains essential fatty acids, also known as Vitamin F. The addition of Hibiscus Extract provides beneficial antioxidant properties that work to reverse damage caused by environmental pollutants. Skin hydrating and moisturizing benefits can be seen in 3-5 weeks of daily use.
Supportive of all skin types.
2 fl oz.
WHY IT WORKS
- GLA (Gamma Linoliec Acid) has been shown to be one of the most effective agents for the treatment of skin disorders and for the maintenance of healthy skin. GLA enhances the effectiveness of Vitamin C
- Wild Rose oil is rich in the essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid (Omega-6) as well as linolenic acid (Omega-3)
- Wild Rose Oil greatly helps to improve the appearance of the eye area
- Hibiscus flower extract is rich in antioxidants helping to reverse the damage caused by UV rays, dust, and pollutants
- Neem oil is calming and soothing and contains an abundance of essential high fatty-acid
Apply morning and evening after you cleanse and tone with AHA+ Wild Rose Glycolic Toner and apply Wild Rose Brightening Serum. Apply evenly over face without tugging or pulling.
TO USE AS A BODY CREAM
Apply to entire body as needed throughout the day.
ingredients: aloe barbadensis (aloe leaf juice)*, rosa canina (rosehip seed) oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, melia azadirachta (neem) oil*, rosa canina (rosehips) extract, hibiscus sabdariffa (hibiscus flower) extract*, vegetable glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin c), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract*, beta carotene (provitamin a), niacinamide (vitamin b3), dl-panthenol (provitamin b5), alpha tocopherol (vitamin e), gluconodeltalactone (and) sodium benzoate