VITAMINS + MINERALS
WHY WE LIKE IT
Formulated for oily, acne-prone, and combination skin. Cleansing with this lightweight combination leave skin refreshed, radiant, soft and refined! Rich in vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants, Balancing Act Cleansing Oil leaves skin feeling supple and smooth, as it locks in essential moisture. Yes, even oily skin craves and needs moisture!
WHY IT WORKS
HOW TO USE
- Grape seed oil is rich in vitamin E, C, D and Beta-carotene. It also contains linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and palmit oleic acid. These essential fatty acids help repair damaged, irritated skin.
- Lipoic Acid is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, and less irritating than Retin A and hydroxy acids. Helps improve cellular energy production.
- Hazelnut oil is best for its astringent properties which make it ideal for oily skin by tightening pores and limiting oil production. Rich in fatty acids, it is emollient and calming making it also effective in treating dehydrated skin. It can safely be used to treat and cleanse acne-prone skin without causing further breakouts.
- Argan oil regulates sebum which reduces the oiliness of oily/acne prone skin. It helps reduce inflammation and irritation, high in vitamins A, E & C, and is loaded with essential fatty acids. Argan is also a powerful anti-oxidant, and high in unsaturated fatty acids and plant sterols. It is a powerful tool in the fight against aging/stressed skin.
- Olive squalane provides cellular regeneration and oxygenation, and aids in the prevention of age spots. Helps retain moisture to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Apply to damp skin and spread gently and thoroughly over skin. Remove gently with a cool wash cloth. Follow with a toner and moisturizer for best results. We recommend Balancing Act Curative Mist and Balancing Act Serum. Use daily for glowing skin.
EWG's SKIN DEEP SUPERSTAR RATING: 1