VITAMINS + ANTIOXIDANTS + ALPHA LIPOIC ACID
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
The paradox: oily skin needs moisture to combat dryness. Balancing Act Serum helps control the effects of oily skin with a protective blend of ingredients that nourish, re-balance and calm. It may seem paradoxical, but even oily skin needs moisture in its quest to combat the dreaded ‘over-active oil production cycle’. Perfect for oily/over active skin, as well as combination skin.
Read our article on why moisturizing is important for oily skin.
WHY IT WORKS
HOW TO USE
- Alpha Lipoic Acid helps normalize oil and improve skin tone.Vitamins C and E offer anti-oxidant protection from environmental stressors.
- Grapeseed oil richness in vitamin E, C, D and Beta-carotene. Grape seed oil also contains linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and palmit oleic acid. These essential fatty acids help repair damaged, irritated skin.
- Hazelnut oil is a gentle, light oil known best for its astringent properties which make it ideal for oily skin; tightening pores and limiting oil production. Rich in fatty acids, Hazelnut is emollient and calming making it also effective in treating dehydrated skin. Hazelnut can safely be used to treat and cleanse acne-prone skin without causing further breakouts.
- Argan oil provides sebum regulating action that reduces the oiliness of oily/acne prone skin. It helps reduce inflammation and irritation, and is loaded with essential fatty acids and high in vitamins A, E & C. Argan is also a powerful anti-oxidant, and high in unsaturated fatty acids and plant sterols. Argan oil is a powerful weapon in the fight against aging/stressed skin.
- Olive Squalane provides cellular regeneration and oxygenation. aids in the prevention of age spots. helps retain moisture and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
Apply to clean, damp skin after cleansing. For best results, follow with Balancing Act Curative Mist with advanced botanical actives and vitamins for effective pore refinement.
EWG's SKIN DEEP SUPERSTAR RATING: 1