ALPHA HYDROXY ACID + MOISTURIZERS
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
A Dingo-favorite mask with a potent active complex that renews and refines skin. AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) enzymes cleanse skin by dissolving dead cells on the surface, fighting free-radical damage, and helping reduce age spots and fine lines. AHAs offer mild exfoliating properties, leaving your skin looking and feeling soft, regenerated and refreshed. Topically, pineapple reduces congestion by breaking down the bond between excess dead skin cells encouraging a healthy cell turnover by providing nutrients for balanced cellular regeneration.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Uneven Skin Tone, Dull and Uneven Texture, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
WHY IT WORKS
- Glycolic Acid derived from Pineapple gently exfoliates the skin. Pineapple is naturally rich in vitamins C, B-6 and A, along with a number of minerals including magnesium, iron and calcium. Provides healing and helps reduce inflammation.
- Lactic Acid from Passion Fruit smooths and refines skin texture.
- Papain from Papaya removes dead skin cells to help rejuvenate skin.
- Papaya extract derived from the fruit: vitamin-rich, cleansing, alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) exfoliate, humectant and emollient.
- Vegetable derived glycerin: humectant, emulsifier and skin softener.
HOW TO USE
For best results apply after cleansing and toning. Leave mask on face for 5 to
15 minutes (depending on skin sensitivity), rinse with cool water. Repeat
Else You Need to Know
A blend of four AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids), including;
glycolic acid from pineapple, lactic acid from passion fruit, citric acid from
lemon, and tartaric acid from grape.
These ingredients work together to create multi-action exfoliation, gently
melting dead skin cells and supporting collagen production. Dramatically
improves skin tone, texture, firmness and radiance.
EWG's SKIN DEEP SUPERSTAR RATING: 1